Advanced wireless network with wider coverage is what your Tplink repeater provides you. Tplink extender is the best device, for those users who in general face issue with their home network range. It is due to the presence of dead spots in your home, which weakens your network coverage. So, you need to setup a device, with your router like tplink repeater, which repeats the signals. Tplink extender takes the signal from the main router, & re-broadcast it to the device and inaccessible or hard-to-wire areas. Your Tplink extender also consists auto-repeater function; it connects the unsafe network instantly. Tplink repeater is also compatible with the IEEE 802.11n products & offers maximum performance. Once you did with Tplink repeater setup via tplinkextender.net web address, you can start sharing files at high-speed. Not only sharing files, but you can enjoy flawless surfing, stream media & do internet calling. You can also select Tplink extender mode, in tplink repeater as well. Tplink extender also works with conventional AP mode & can link wireless and the wired network mutually. For now, take a look at the system tools of the Tplink extender.
What Is Tplink Repeater System Tools?
System tool is setting section part of the Tplink extender, which optimizes the configuration of your Tplink extender. Under this section, you will get the sub-sections of a Firmware upgrade, factory defaults Backup & restore and much more. You can also reboot your device, under system tool section. Or the most importantly, change admin password for the device. This setting helps you in securing your device, from the security risks. Now the question arises, how to access System Tools section of your Tplink extender.
How to Access Tplink Repeater System Tools?
- First, complete the initial setup, & login to your Tplink repeater web-based setup page. We are providing the steps, which will help you Tplink repeater login.
- Take a computer or a wireless device & make sure you use a wired connection, for stable connectivity.
- Connect your device to the LAN port of TP-Link, by the use of an Ethernet cable.
- Allocate your computer manually a static IP address.
- Open a web browser on the wireless device & enter Tplink extender default web address tplinkextender.net.
- Make sure, you enter http://tplinkrepeater.net into the address bar of the browser.
- In case, tplinkextender.net default web address doesn’t work, try using the any of these IP addresses 192.168.1.1/192.168.1.254/192.168.0.254.
- After few seconds, you will see a login window, appear on your computer. It will ask for Tplink repeater default username & password. Use admin for both the options.
- Or if you have changed the default login credentials, use your customized details.
If you want expert’s advice on Tplink extender setup, login or web address http://tplinkrepeater.net in, call us now. You can also chat live with the team, on the live chat support window. Or post your comments in the comment box. Our technicians will revert back to you in no time.